The Luxury Skincare on my Wishlist
I'm tired of most of the skincare I currently own. So I'm on a mission to finish everything up ASAP. While I do that, I'm curating 2 lists.
One with the regular skincare I’ll get to replace the current routine and another wishlist for luxury skincare.
I've tried the samples, fallen head over heels, and now I. WANT. THEM.
Yeah, nothing here. I'm not spending more than US$ 30 on a cleanser. It’s not like I'm washing Jesus’ feet.
- Drunk Elephant Vitamin C Firma Day Serum
- Sulwashoo First Care Activating Serum EX
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
- Sunday Riley Good Genes
- Drunk Elephant TLC Sukari Baby Facial
- Amorepacific The Essential Creme Fluid
- Paula's Choice RESIST Omega+ Complex (mid range, not luxury)
- Drunk Elephant Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- Drunk Elephant B Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel (Yes I love Drunk Elephant. I've used too many samples, it's time to get the full sizes!)
I rarely buy new clothes, bags or shoes. Skincare is my weakness!
And I just know there are people who will say I'm ‘wasting’ money. Abeg. Stop right there and go read this brilliant post by Sali Hughes.